We caught up with the owner of Parliament St restaurant Aperitivo, Paul Keville, to ask him a few questions
GCN got to chatting with Paul Keville from Aperitivo, the cafe and pizzeria home to the vegan pizza situated on Dublin’s Parliament St for GCN’s October issue.
1. The gayest thing about your restaurant?
Our manager, Renan (pictured right), who is an extremely talented individual.
2. Your ideal party of five, living or dead?
Pablo Escobar, Renan (so he can translate what Pablo is saying), Frankie Boyle, Billy Connolly, Ricky Gervais.
3. Your favourite place to eat, other than your own, in Dublin?
Brioche in Ranelagh. I try to eat there as much as possible.
4. If you weren’t a restaurateur what would you be doing?
I’d probably be a stock broker.
5. What/Who or Where is rocking your world in restaurants right now?
Marcello Rapisardi, a genius pastry chef in Milan, is an unbelievable talent.
6. What does the future hold for dining?
© 2016 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.