Trainee priests in hot water for conducting a service through old gay slang Polari, Lady Gaga kills it during half-time at the Super Bowl, gay referee Nigel Owens says he considered chemical castration while wrestling with his sexuality, Kristen Stewart says she’s “so gay” on SNL…all in today’s Cuppán Gay!
- A Church of England theological college has expressed regret after trainee priests held a service in the now largely-forgotten gay slang language Polari for LGBT History Month (BBC)
- Kristen Stewart wins praise for calling herself “so gay” during her SNL monologue, also appearing in a sketch where she shares a steamy clinch during a spoof Superbowl commercial. (Huffington Post)
- Rugby World Cup referee Nigel Owens has said he went to a doctor and asked if he could be chemically castrated after realising he was gay (BBC)
- Lady Gaga blew the roof off the Super Bowl with a killer half-time performance (Daily Mail)
- Over a third of LGBT people living in the London are suffering from mental health issues, claims a new reports (Pink News)
- Did Ivanka Trump stop father Donald from signing a regressive anti-gay executive order? (Metro)
That’s it for today’s Cuppán Gay.
© 2017 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.