Colton Hayne’s thirst trap, revenge porn risk for LGBT people, Kate McKinnon’s Hillary Clinton, Church of England might abolish gay celibacy rule and more: the biggest international LGBT news in today’s Cuppán Gay
- Gay people are at higher risk of ‘revenge porn’ than straight people according to a new study. Researches found that 17% of LGB internet users were threatened with or had been victims of revenge porn, compared to 2% of straight internet users. (Out)
- Kate McKinnon’s Hillary Clinton stars in ‘Hillary Actually’. Showing up at an elector’s door, the SNL version of Clinton urges her to vote for anyone other than Trump in this riff on ‘Love Actually’s famous carol scene. (Youtube)
- Church of England might be set to end celibacy rule for gay vicars. The church plans to discuss the issue of celibacy rules for gay vicars. A statement in need of revision from 1991 indicates “We have, therefore, to say that in our considered judgement the clergy cannot claim the liberty to enter into sexually active homophile relationships.” (GSN)
- A gay couple in London received anti-gay abuse three times. The couple were subjected to homophobic abuse two nights in a row on public transport. “We became aware that two girls were discussing the fact that I had my arm around him. One expressed disgust for this whilst the other pointed out that living in London she was used to ‘having to see it’,” Chris Chapman said. (Pink News)
- Colton Haynes has just given the world an early Christmas present. The out ‘Arrow’ actor has just snapped a saucy Christmas picture that’ll leave you pretty thirsty this holiday season in response to fans asking him to “Show us ur tits”. Check it out below. (Instagram)
- Bisexual adult film star Alexander Gustavo was found dead at the age of thirty-three. The well known porn star was found dead by his roommate after shooting himself in his head. “To know that he didn’t say one thing to me, didn’t reach out, [and] to find him with his girlfriend and her son following right behind me. It just keeps playing over and over in my head,” Gustavo’s roommate Jaxton Wheeler said. (Pink News)
That’s it for today’s Cuppán Gay.
© 2016 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.