Activists do stand up comedy for charity on Monday, March 24 in Whelan’s, Dublin.
Join these brave warriors of laughter as they put their egos on the line to speak their truths through humour. Prepare yourself for passion, fun and laughter with soul, from people who give a shit.All proceeds go to The Caoimh Connolly Trust – providing therapy and care for an intensely autistic ten-year-old boy from Dublin.
The participants are:
- Adrienne Murphy: (Hot Press journalist and autism activist)
- Rachel Mathews Mc Kay(Gay Rights)
- Thomas Sheridan (Artist and author of Puzzling People: The Labyrinth of the Psychopath)
- Aisling C FitzGibbon, aka The Girl Against Fluoride
- Kevin Flanagan / Tír Na Saor – Land of the Free (Law + Freedom).
- Tony Rochford (Hunger Strike)
- Cathie Doherty (Pro-choice activist)
- Gerry Bourke (Corrib Local Farmer)
- Uisce (Police brutality)
For more information, visit Stand Up For Humanity on Facebook.
© 2014 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.
comments. Please sign in to comment.