Beyoncé’s new music video, UN call to end violence, a man who messaged Stephen Port and more: the biggest international LGBT news stories in today’s Cuppán Gay
- Beyoncé celebrates same-sex love in her new music video. ‘All Night’, Beyoncé’s newest music video, features gay and lesbian couples in love and celebrates their romance. (Youtube)
- The UN’s LGBT expert has advocated for a global partnership to end violence. “Resolute action is required to stop the violence and discrimination affecting not only LGBT communities but also the human rights defenders working with them,” Vitit Muntarbhorn said. Muntarbhorn has five pivotal steps to end discrimination and violence. (Pink News)
- A gay man explains how he felt after he had messaged serial killer Stephen Port on Grindr. “I felt nothing. And later, when I saw his photo on the BBC website, and I recognised him and I remembered sending him a message, I still felt nothing,” Benjamin G Wilson said. (GSN)
- Nick Offerman’s new book has a homoerotic cartoon of his relationship with Chris Pratt. “Listen, if you’re going to be in the woods messing around with tools, you don’t wanna get sunburned,” explains Offerman about the comic strip. (Youtube)
- Amsterdam have a new HIV/AIDS monument which is counting down until the world is free of the virus. (GSN)
— Maike Senders (@MaikeHVNL) December 1, 2016
© 2016 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.