Lesbian Santa on Chelsea Handler, RuPual on Trump, Katya’s Meth addiction, Transparent’s Alexandra Billings and more: here’s all the biggest international LGBT news in today’s Cuppán Gay
- RuPaul says she “feels like death” about the election of Donald Trump. “Last night I woke up at 1:30 in the morning and I remembered what happened and I couldn’t get back to sleep,” RuPaul said. “It’s sad. I’m still so heartbroken over it. It feels like the death of America.” (Pink News)
- Chelsea Handler gets frisky with lesbian Santa Fortune Feimster. Handler tells the female Santa that she wants Mike Pence to have a gay son for Christmas. (Advocate)
- Katya opens up about her past addiction to crystal meth. On RuPaul’s podcast What’s the Tee Katya spoke about her addiction saying that she had “been through hell on meth. (The Gaily Grind)
- Police officer admits that the gay serial killer in London could have been caught quicker. Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, Scotland Yard’s chief, acknowledged that the way the case was handled by police was not up to standard. (Queerty)
- Louisiana Judge strikes down the Governor’s order protecting LGBT workers. Forum for Equality Executive Director Sarah Jane Brady said: “Unfortunately, the LGBT community suffered another setback after today’s ruling. These are protections that are not new: two prior Governors have issued similar orders.” (HRC)
- Transparent star Alexandra Billings sings ‘Creep’ for trans youth who have lost their lives. “I sing this song tonight for those who have left and, more importantly, for those of us who remain,” Billings said. (Advocate)
That’s it for today’s Cuppán Gay.
© 2016 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.