Todrick Hall and RuPaul get ‘Low’, Aussie officials condemn PrEP delay, Sia goes wigless and more: the biggest international LGBT stories in today’s Cuppán Gay
- Head’s of Government slam PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) delay in Australia, lamenting the high cost of the HIV-preventing drug. Led by Victorian Health Minister Jill Hennessy, officials critiqued the federal delay in listing PrEP on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme, which would make it more affordable. (GSN)
- Sia has revealed what she looks like without her giant wigs. The singer-songwriter walked through LAX without one of her instantly recognisable wigs that block paparazzi from capturing the majority of her face. The Australian singer had previously told James Corden during her carpool karaoke that: “I don’t wear this [wig] unless there are cameras around.” (Out)
Chile Sia is out here serving LOOKS. She got rid of that wig & got on her squats. She's COMING pic.twitter.com/LI2SKEqXVZ
— Alluring Ivy🌿 (@Drebae_) March 23, 2017
- Todrick Hall’s releases a new video featuring RuPaul and it is fiercer than anything you’ll watch today! Todrick Hall released the video to Low from his album Straight Outta Oz (Deluxe Edition) on Wednesday and if you’ve somehow not seen the Wizard of Oz themed video yet (did a house fall on you?) check it below. (YouTube)
- Ryan Reynolds tries to kiss Jake Gyllenhaal to prove that he is a good kisser. Reynolds and Gyllenhaal are starring together in the new sci-fi film Life and took part in Wired’s autocomplete interview to promote it. The actors appear to have developed a bromance, with Reynolds trying to answer the question: ‘Is Jake Gyllenhaal a good kisser?’ (YouTube)
- The Russian Eurovision entrant is banned from performing in Ukraine. As a result of the ban, the Russian entrant Yulia Samoylova must perform live via Satellite. Anyone who has travelled to Crimea via Russia are banned from entering Ukraine since they are considered to have entered Ukrainian territory illegally. (Pink News)
That’s it for today’s Cuppán Gay.
© 2017 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.