FKA Twigs new video, UK’s first pregnant trans man, Joe Jonas’ strips off and Dustin Lance Black’s new gay miniseries: the biggest international LGBT stories in today’s Cuppán Gay
- A pregnant trans man has received death threats in the UK. Twenty year old Hayden Cross said: “I’ve had some good reactions, but I’ve had some really bad ones. I’ve had death threats, I’ve had people threatening to beat me up,” he said. (Pink News)
- FKA Twigs’ new ad for Nike is weird in all the right ways! In the stylish new campaign which was directed and conceived of by UK artist FKA Twigs, athletes and dancers wearing Nike garb perform mesmerising choreography in Mexico city. (Youtube)
- Move over Nick! Joe Jonas stripped down to his boxer-briefs for a hot new Guess campaign. Singer and actor Joe Jonas is giving his brother a run for his money in a sexy new underwear for Guess. (Attitude)
- A closeted police officer is behind China’s new dating app, Blued. The app now has 27 million users, but if Geng Le didn’t chose to leave his stable job and wife to develop the gay blog he had created in secret, the app may well not have been created. (Pink News)
- Dustin Lance Black’s new gay rights miniseries When We Rise is “under attack from the Alt-Right,” he claims. “Loud and clear, I want to say this show is under attack from the alt-right,” the Oscar winning writer said. “If Donal Trump actually watches the show, he might like the show,” Lance Black added. (The Gaily Grind)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race runner up Courtney Act has released a video in which she reveals the results of her HIV and STI check. Following unprotected sex with someone who was HIV positive, the drag queen chose to take PEP to prevent HIV from being contracted. (Facebook)
- Randy Rainbow’s musical performance of Tweets, Tweets & Nothing But Tweets rips Donald Trump to shreds in the best way possible. Watch his video calling on Trump to stop with all the tweets below. (Youtube)
That’s it for today’s Cuppán Gay.
© 2017 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.