Here’s our roundup of the biggest international LGBT news stories in today’s Cuppán Gay
- Northern Ireland attempts to legalise same-sex marriage for the sixth time. However, the DUP, who support the current definition of marriage, intends to use its voting mechanism to essentially veto it once again. (Premier Christian Radio)
- Kristen Stewart and St Vincent are an item according to Twitter. Although K. Stew recently proclaimed her love for Alicia Cargile, she’s been seen in New York City “getting cozy” with St Vincent. (Pride)
- A trans man developed breast cancer highlighting care gaps for trans community. At 27, trans man Eli Oberman developed breast cancer, a condition more frequently acquired by the gender he was assigned at birth. (NY Times)
- Gay police officer performs Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ intro. Openly gay police officer Lt Deuntay Diggs performs the intro to Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ in his full uniform. (Instagram)
- Twelve year old Stranger Things star responds to rumours his character is gay. Noah Schnapp (who plays Will, the character trapped in the Upside Down) shows his maturity in his response on Twitter. (Attitude)
- Emmerdale character Robert Sugden comes out as bisexual. Robert Sugden (played by Ryan Hawley) came out as bi before he proposed to his boyfriend Aaron Dingle (Aaron Livesy). (Youtube)
- Red Hot Calendar 2017 models have been announced. Check out the twelve red-haired models pose for their calendar month. (Queerty)
That’s it for today’s Cuppán Gay Global LGBT News Roundup.
Check in tomorrow for your next update.
© 2016 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.