Here’s our round up of the biggest international LGBT news stories in today’s Cuppán Gay
- Out actress Cynthia Nixon (Sex and the City) plays Nancy Reagan in National Geographic’s Killing Reagan. Nixon talks about becoming Reagan in an interview with Entertainment Tonight. (Out)
- Former Disney star Garrett Clayton talks about his role as porn star Brent Corrigan in upcoming movie King Cobra. Clayton stars alongside James Franco in the movie based on real life events. (Gayety)
- There’s an unusual genderqueer clothing label created by Claire Barrow. Barrow made her debut appearance in London’s 2013 S/S Fashion Week 2013 ‘s work has been praised by The Metropolist and Dazed. (Out)
- Pulse survivors share a new video to say ‘Thank you’. The video praises the empathy that victims of the Orlando mass shooting in June of this year received from people. (Youtube)
- Grey’s Anatomy actress Sara Ramirez comes out as bisexual in a speech at 40 to None Summit. Watch Ramirez’s introductory speech at the Summit in which she recognises the intersectionality of her own life.(Youtube)
- Kate McKinnon plays Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway on her day off. Amidst painting, yoga, and rollerblading, Conway keeps having to defend Trump’s ridiculous tweets on television. (Youtube)
- Germany to make reparations to gay men who were jailed for sodomy. Roughly 5,000 individuals stand to claim the reported €30 million that Germany will pay out. (Advocate)
© 2016 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.
comments. Please sign in to comment.