Time for your Cuppán Gay – See what’s going on in global LGBT news today
- Alexis Arquette passed away from AIDS related complications.
- Author of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ discovers that she is in fact in love with her best friend.
- UK Archbishop says gay sex isn’t sinful and that same-sex marriages should be welcomed.
- A survivor of the Pulse Nightclub shootings has passed away only three months later.
- Anti-marriage equality Australian politician is confronted by her own gay brother in a video live on TV.
- Mexican boy tried to stop the anti-same sex marriage protest.
- Out is guest edited by trans couple Zachary Drucker and Rhys Ernst.
© 2016 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.