Here’s the biggest international LGBT news in today’s Cuppán Gay
- Angela Merkel issued President-elect Donald Trump with a warning over discrimination policies. In a statement German Chancellor Merkel reminded Trump that Germany and the US are connected by values including freedom from discrimination. (Pink News)
- Austin Armacost talks about his life in travel. From airport fashion to the mile-high club, Celebrity Big Brother contestant Armacost discusses his jet-setter lifestyle. (GSN)
- NHS England loses appeal, court rules it does have the power to provide PrEP. Following their appeal earlier this year, UK courts rule that the NHS is responsible for the provision of PrEP. (Attitude)
- Homoerotic photo of Trump and Putin goes viral in Russia. The photo of the right-wing leaders riding shirtless on a horse together has gone viral in Russia. (Queerty)
- A gay man was attacked by celebrating Trump supporters leaving his head smashed open. Chris Ball was watching the election results in a bar when Trump supporters violently attacked him, yelling “f**cking faggots”. (Pink News)
- Mexico rejects same-sex marriage bill. The same-sex marriage bill presented to the Mexican congressional committee by President Enrique Peña Nieto in May this year has been rejected. (GSN)
- America’s Next Top Model’s Dustin McNeer’s has something to show you. In a recently leaked NSFW photo, McNeer reveals a little more than usual. (Queerty)
That’s it for today’s Cuppán Gay.
© 2016 GCN (Gay Community News). All rights reserved.